Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jaguar XKE Pro Mod

John Teresi

That is just very Cool. The quality of your work is just outstanding.and it is always a pleasure and sensory overload when I see your builds in person.the building for yourself is also very admirable. I am A bit concerned your build area looks so clean and sanitary. John Are you Ok. LOL

'my80malibu' he may have ocd, or he may be like me and his wife or gf has it and its rubbed off on him LOL B)

Simply amazing work John, First class!! If my next build turns out that awesome, which it wont, but if it turns out even halfway as nice as that i'll be thrilled. And I know i've said it before, but this car is really stunning B) Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Ron a.k.a. Grouchy Pants

Hello.......the glass is installed .......doors are installed.......nose grill installed......battery access panel ,wheelie bar and wing are removable........I will put on the chutes and headlight`s tomorrow.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF8648.jpg

DSCF8650.jpg

DSCF8669.jpg

DSCF8656.jpg

DSCF8679.jpg

DSCF8684.jpg

DSCF8683.jpg

DSCF8665.jpg

DSCF8664.jpg

DSCF8673.jpg

Hello......I installed the body pan........body exhaust heat shields.............headlights.......parachutes.......fire extinguisher ......and a few other details........this build will be done tomorrow and I will post pictures in the "Under Glass Section".........again, I would like to thank "all" for the kind comments......I would like to thank Mr. Paul Rowe for the inspiration to make this model and his donation of a resin engine and reference pictures.......also Mr. Clay kemp for his inspiration and reference pictures.......and last but not least Charlie with "Pro Tech" for his fine products........thank`s again for following this build.......it was fun to build my first pro mod.

DSCF8687.jpg

DSCF8690.jpg

DSCF8694.jpg

DSCF8692.jpg

DSCF8700.jpg

DSCF8699.jpg

DSCF8701.jpg

DSCF8697.jpg

DSCF8698.jpg

DSCF8708.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

What a fantastic model.

I just looked to see when you started posting this and the first post was April 4 , 2011.

I can't believe you built this in under 2 months!!

Again this is a very impressive model and I have enjoyed following the build in progress. I've learned a lot from watching this build.

Bobthehobbyguy