Model Cars Magazine Forum

Durham Automotive Modellers July Meeting *Photo's*

We had a great Meeting this month, we talked plastic, gabbed about all things and built some models! Anyway, some photo's from this month's meeting.

GEDC2391.jpg

GEDC2392.jpg

GEDC2393.jpg

GEDC2393.jpg

GEDC2394.jpg

GEDC2395.jpg

We Meet every Third Wednesday of Each and Every Month at the Dailey Hobbies Game Room in Whitby, 6:30-9:00 ish, 905-404-2100

Nick- Proud DAM Member.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve,

Our club (DAM) isn't affiliated with Group25 but you can find info on the upcoming contest at this link.

http://www.group25.org/up%20coming%20shows.htm

It shows the Group25 contast is in Toronto on September 22. Group25 is automotive entries only.

There is another show in Ajax on Oct 27. This more of an IPMS show. All models are represented.

I will be at both shows. Hope you can make it out to at least one.

Danger

Daryl, usually we don't get much of aftermarket at shows here in Canada as it's too much of a hassle for dealers or aftermarket guys to get their stuff across the border. Sometimes you will find stuff that guys bought but decided they don't want anymore. Don't know if Randy will have any Perry's stuff there if he is vending. Plaskit the truck aftermarket fellow is often there. Hope this helps. Now if we were talking military stuff then I've been to I.P.M.S. type shows where there are Canadian dealers that bring a ton of aftermarket stuff in but military & plane guys are a whole different ball o' wax so to speak.