Model Cars Magazine Forum

My drawings

lower99

• 3 months later...

Hallo Jonas,

das sind sehr schöne Zeichnungen! Ich hab mich auch immer mal am Ami-Zeichnen versucht, aber da brauch ich noch viel Übung.

Viele Grüße!

Hey Jonas,

these are great drawings! I tried to draw US-Cars too, but I need a lot more of practice.

Best regards!

If you get illustration board. Hot press is smoother. Cold press has a little texture.

Go to www.dickblick.com and look at what they have. They used to send out free samples (small) of the papers and boards so you could see how they work. They probably still do. Try some B pencils. I used 2,4 and 6B Charcoal pencils are really dark.

I've been experimenting with them.

Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Jonas - Very good work. I especially like the green '56 Bel Air. John is right - you will like working on illustration board. It costs a little more but will stand up to more. I think the Crescent company also sends out free samples of their boards and watercolor papers. And adding a light spray coat of workable fixatif will protect the art from smearing. Keep up the good work.