Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Is Your Top 10 List of Ugliest Cars Ever?

Don't judge teenagers. I don't know if he's one but there's the dying out breed like me who know alot about 1:1 mechanics and vehicles. Some even know more than other adults on here, so theres no need to judge us teens.

Edited by Dragfreak

Wow, an educated statement from what must be a world traveler with years of life experience. Or a tween that hasn't even earned his driver's permit, I'm not sure.

Thats funny im 28 ive been around cars since i was old enough to walk i work on allof my own cars been driving since i could see over the steering wheel and reach the pedals i am a car nut ive been told i have gasoline for blood. Ive drove everything from a pinto to a semi porche and a limo. Your probley the type of person who takes there 1:1 to a shop not me. Do it yoursf you might learn something and another going back to the ford thing did u know in the late thirtys ford was goin bankrupt chevy tried to get the loan to buy the company and the banks said itd be a bad buy so wouldnt let them have the loan or chevy made the first 302 motor not ford

Edited by chevyfever2009

Don't judge teenagers. I don't know if he's one but there's the dying out breed like me who know alot about 1:1 mechanics and vehicles. Some even know more than other adults on here, so theres no need to judge us teens.

Thanks i know alot of people who thnk they know cars untill i start asking them where certian parts or and there like i dont know

Thats funny im 28 ive been around cars since i was old enough to walk i work on allof my own cars been driving since i could see over the steering wheel and reach the pedals i am a car nut ive been told i have gasoline for blood.

there are those of us that have been into cars since before we could walk. It's not explainable, just something we noticed early in life that developed into a passion. My aunt used to tell me stories about when I was 2 years old, I made them follow the city bus in their car, stopping at each stop, and I'd watch the people get on and off. It's always been cars for me, I never developed much of an interest in sports, but my heart beats fast whenever I see a cool car!

cars-vi.jpg

Here's a picture I drew when I was two or three. My grandmother was the great saver of all things and gave this to me when she was cleaning out her house. Kinda says it all!

Edited by Tom Geiger

One I haven't heard mentioned....the Renault Le Car. It looked like le carp! (deliberate misspelling - censors didn't like the real word)

Sam

If it wasn't for the Le Car, there wouldn't have been the R5 Turbo. But then again, the Le Car was pretty ugly but the R5 Turbo was a work of art.

Jeff

In no particular order-

1)Pontiac Aztek

2)SSangyong Rodius

3)Renault Avantime

4)Renault Vel Satis

5)The last AMC Matador 4 door sedans

6)Any full size 1960 Dodge

7)1957 and 1958 Packards

8)The new Chevy Spark

9)Dallara DW12 Indycar

10)Ferrari "Uovo"

I would say that the FIRST American sports car is a tie between a Mercer and a Stutz. then again, the '53 Corvette was probably the best Chevrolet could manage with a twenty year old engine design, coupled to a power-robbing automatic transmission.

I'll give you the transmission, but the engine was a new for '53 design, with very little parts interchange with the earlier engine. Even then, it was only a 16 year old design had it used the earlier engine.

I do agree with you on Mercer and the Stutz, plus there was the Stoddard-Dayton.

Im on my fond and besides i use what we younger people developed called the txting language

I don't know what a fond is, but using text slang is no excuse. I'm only four years older than you and I post almost exclusively on my phone. I wouldn't dream of coming across like the quote above.

It was suppose to say fone

I don't know what a fond is, but using text slang is no excuse. I'm only four years older than you and I post almost exclusively on my phone. I wouldn't dream of coming across like the quote above.

It was suppose to say fone

And if you two dont like the way i type or spell thing the. Dont read wat i put and u can can ur comments to urself

Edited by chevyfever2009