Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhaus 1965 Galaxie Tail light question

I have a couple 1965 Galaxies on their way to me. I am also sending Modelhaus an order for several old time wheels and tires for street rods. I want to get decent lights for the Galaxies while I am ordering. Do I need the Modelhaus bezel and tail light, or just the tail light? I searched a few threads, but none of them really showed whether the bezels from the kit would work with the Modelhaus tail lights, or if I should order both. I will be building them stock.

Thanks,

Dave

Not to steal the thread, but does anyone know whether the Modelhaus bezels and lenses will fit the much newer AMY kit and replace the one piece light? The seperate bezel and red lens really does look so much better,,,

:D The Modelhause Bezel and lens will fit any and all AMT 65 ford Galaxies the box maybe deferent but the model is the same from the first I do the same I like the 2 piece set up I have no idea why they did that. They also did to the 65 rev and a couple others but modelhause has the fix.