Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Porsche 934 Rsr

First big scale kit, finished 2 years ago. Worked pretty steady for about 6 months on this one. Built as a restored vintage racer yet to see it's first race. Custom mixed blue lacquer, HoK Tangelo pearl for the stripes, and a several cans of metalizer for the engine. A friend printed the roundels on his Alps. The rest of the markings are from the kit. It still blows me away that with some 400 parts, this thing was such a breeze(haha, sort of) to assemble, almost everything fell together. Painting everything is a whole other story. Thanks for lookin. Happy New Year.

Picture122.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Picture949.jpg

Picture185.jpg

Rob, that is a masterpiece! B)

I have that kit and that's a GREAT paint scheme! I like anything that has the Gulf Globes on them.................their colors always stand out to me.

Are the checkered flag emblems in the kit? I've haven't looked at mine for so long, I don't remember what decals are included.

As far as ease of assembly.................One word-----------------------Tamiya! ;)