Model Cars Magazine Forum

2013 Cannonball Run CBP

Nick Winter

Sixth annual?!?! Oh man. "I'm out of it for a while and everyone get's delusions of grander," said Han Solo.

Well I toed the starting line the first two years. Was all set to make the first three then dropped out of sight as real life happened. I can't tell you how happy I am to see this thing is alive and kicking! And largely unchanged.

nope… no way I'll get a car together by the deadline. I can only hope there will be a 2014 contest.

Thanks for keeping things going.

Dave

Dave wonderful to see you back. I've every confidence that someone will step up to run it next year as well. So get your ideas together.

Thanks guys but you might not like my Datsun very much when you find out who I'll be driving for, they happen to be the most feared company in Chicago.....

The mob?

Trust me, there will be another one next year, even if I have to run it. I wont let this fade away, not while I'm still breathing at least, I'm having way to much fun. :)

Darn right were doing this next year! Actually soon as we wrap up this years we'll go into the planning stage of next years :D

Great progress so far guys!

Nick

Sixth annual?!?! Oh man. "I'm out of it for a while and everyone get's delusions of grander," said Han Solo.

Well I toed the starting line the first two years. Was all set to make the first three then dropped out of sight as real life happened. I can't tell you how happy I am to see this thing is alive and kicking! And largely unchanged.

nope… no way I'll get a car together by the deadline. I can only hope there will be a 2014 contest.

Thanks for keeping things going.

Dave

Hey Dave. How they hangin?

Folks, you're all doing well. I'm nearly finished but based on previous years something will come up which will delay completion until the last minute.

Next year? Well I did just get given a Revell Trabant...