Model Cars Magazine Forum

YAAAAYY! Italeri VN780's Are Back in (plastic-models.com)

Yes. Here in Slovakia it costs about 45 Euros, it is about Usd 60. It is normal price without some special coupons.

What I can say about this kit? It is new concept. Without engine, chassis is prepared together. Decals are in two versions. Hunland and Chrome flames (like on box). But this Chrome flames are not decals but very thin stickers.

Edited by Pavel A.

BAD news, Boys.....They must have run out, because it shows them coming in late January....Sucks, because I was hoping to grab a couple more at this price.....

I should have known it was you, Pavel.....I appreciate your bringing it to the forum......

Thanks for posting that pic, Tom....Saves me from having to look around for it.....

I with you on that, Guys.....I'd love for there to be an engine in that thing.....At least Moebius stepped up with their stuff.....This will look good with a 53'er behind it.....

Edited by kilrathy10

James, unfortunately we don' t wrote about some date. Answer were - soon. I can say take a time with this kit. I'll wait with build also. If will be some news about date of release I'll inform you immediately.

If I can recommend to all builders.... try to check also http://www.liaznavzdy.cz/nedtrans/index.php, you can find there great infos, tip and tricks (click on banners) or www.czechtruckmodel.com

Problem is there, that owners of CTM are normal working people and make PE parts is just a hobby...

• 2 weeks later...

THEY'RE BACK.... :D $69.99

To be honest, I think they had them all along, but didn't want them to go with the free shipping, but I'm glad they have them available, again.....

And glad I got mine before they "ran out"......You can still get $15 off by using the code: 01A15, though.....Still not a bad thing.....

Edited by kilrathy10