Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have any good snow pictures today?

rmvw guy

same here in Holland..hasen't been this cold in March (just shy of April) ever since 1952!

I'm really getting tired with it ..like those 'marines' in the back of the carrierplane towards the end of Diehard 2..;L've seen enough #<¥×¤ing snow to last me a lifetime...

i feel the same way by now...

Can I, on behalf of all modelers, who live North of I-40 and paint outside just say ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKIN' SNOW ALREADY?!?!

We're apparently going to entirely skip Spring, and go straight into the equally useless humidity of summer.

James, I wholeheartedly and emphatically agree...!!!

What happened to global warming?

That got changed to "Climate Change" years ago that way no matter what the weather does it's somehow the fault of cows farting in Iowa, and if we just taxed everyone into oblivian and foisted the Middle Ages back into the world we could all hug a polar bear.

It's not even about politics, it's about how crooked the schemes to "fix" things are...I'm all for the cleanest air, water, and food possible but in the end we all get taxed or cap and traded into poverty while the politicians (of ALL stripes) and their cronies get rich.

That got changed to "Climate Change" years ago that way no matter what the weather does it's somehow the fault of cows farting in Iowa, and if we just taxed everyone into oblivian and foisted the Middle Ages back into the world we could all hug a polar bear.

It's not even about politics, it's about how crooked the schemes to "fix" things are...I'm all for the cleanest air, water, and food possible but in the end we all get taxed or cap and traded into poverty while the politicians (of ALL stripes) and their cronies get rich.

Bingo.

I'm dreaming of a White Easter.................. :)

We're going to have a damp one from the looks of things. At least it'll be over 50, which is fine with me.

Wonder if the bunny has a bright yellow slicker so he'll be seen? Not like a little bunny with tons of candy in tow would be hard to miss...

Charlie