Model Cars Magazine Forum

2007 Corvette Promos

Miracle of miracles!!! The 2007 Corvette promos are out in 2007 - and even more amazing - the 2007 Indy Pace Car is out before the 500!!

130b_1.JPG

My problem - I moved recently to the Indy area and can find NO ONE that has the promos in stock. My former Chevy dealer, Kelley Chevrolet, in Fort Wayne carries them but in checking with Hare, Estes, Blossom and Penske in the Indy area (home of the 500), no one stocks promos. Am I stuck with Ebay or mail order for a source? I prefer to look before I buy.

David,

I have no choice but to mail order mine and have had tremendous sucess with www.promotionalcars.com .Bob Reck who runs the outfit has always been super co-operative and more that willing to mail them to me here in Canada.

Rob Wheeler

those look good, did they update the wheels on the pace car?

medium_376602452_0f41cafa1e_o.jpg

Ay grannies, I believe they did!!

8a88_1.JPG

I wonder if it has Euro tail lights. Prolly not.

David , you're kinda lost, aren't you. Kelley still needs your bucks anyway.

Bud Lefevre

Hey Bud, Kelley got a whole pile of my bucks back in '01:

Corvet6.jpg

David,

I have no choice but to mail order mine and have had tremendous sucess with www.promotionalcars.com .Bob Reck who runs the outfit has always been super co-operative and more that willing to mail them to me here in Canada.

Rob Wheeler

Rob,

Thanks, I will give him a try if I don't find a local source. I bought from him many years ago. By the way, did you hear any scuttlebut about how they finally got them out in a more timely manner? Maybe MIC can keep working their way forward and eventually get them out with production of the actual cars like the good old days.

I am sure you know what the total 2007 Corvette promo lineup is, but for those who may not:

2007 Corvette convertible, yellow, Available

2007 Corvette convertible, black, Available

2007 Corvette convertible, Indy 500 Pace Car, Available

2007 Corvette coupe, atomic orange, May/June 2007

2007 Corvette coupe, victory red, May/June 2007

2007 Corvette Z06, LeMans blue, Summer 2007

2007 Corvette Z06 Daytona 500 Pace Car, Summer 2007

Dave, you can also try contacting Holz Chevrolet in Hales Corners, Wisconsin. They sell promos and have a huge car show on the 4th of July where they sell older promos for cheap money. You should bring your Vette up for the day. Hales Corners is a suburb of Milwaukee.