Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tee Buckets, "Fad" Tees, Roadster Pick Ups , Kits

Ok, that's all I could think of in 1/24 and 1/25th scales. I know there are more out there. I have most of these or have built them in the past ( boy that's awhile ago :P ) so let us know what's missing.

Parting shot, if you've never tried this one , it's 1/16th scale and certainly "Old School" but I think if you're into Tee Buckets, Bucket Tees or what ever you call them you'll like this one. :D51VD%2BjNM9sL._SX450_.jpg

Where does Tom Daniel's Monogram Ice T fit in here?

Scott

With the custom top , not a T Bucket, Bucket Tee :huh: there being a whole plethora of custom and "tall " tees , certainly all in the "same group" :lol: as the "Tee Buckets, Bucket Tees and Roadster Pick Ups" in this thread. :D

Edited by Greg Myers

Whiile it's a stock-only kit, has anyone mentioned the Tonka 1/25 scale 1913 Model T Touring car kit? Yeah, Tonka Toys actually did a small series of plastic model kits about 40 years ago--and the '13 T Touring was in it. Just think of a T Touring car body as simply a "double bucket" T body.

Art