Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

Bill I have spent the last two hours working my way to the end of this thread and I am in complete awe!!! You are truely blessed to be so talented and yet you are completly humble and thankful of everyone's compliments and suggestions, much kudos! It has been a complete pleasure following your progress!! This has to be the most completely bad ass model in the universe!! lol Keep it up and I cant wait to see more pics!!!

Bobby J.

Wow, Bill. You are continuing the awesomeness for sure! The breathers are incredible, my friend.

-Art

2nd that !

Those filters are going to be one of those details you miss the first time and then go back and say "OMG, how'd he do that!"

Love the ridges in the screen. That would look way cool with some red behind it.

I've left for about a year due to things happening in real life. I can't wait to get back to modeling and am totally inspired by this epic build of yours Bill. Your updates over the last year have just amazed me to no end. You sir, are a true craftsman and artist. Keep it up!

Bill, I am new to this forum and just went through all your progress pictures of this Cuda. This is the most incredible model I have ever seen. Your attention to detail is breathless.

Makes me want to throw all my modeling equipment away. I can only dream of achievements like this. Thank you so very much for sharing this part of your passion. I am just awestruck.

hi Tim, that is very kind of you to say, that is exactly as I felt when I first seen Wingrove, Randy Derr, and many others who have created model's in this type of construction, I had all ways "thought" I could do some thing like this, so here I am trying my very best to do it, don't let this discourage you, the object is to enjoy modeling, no matter how you achieve it, just build at your own comfort level and enjoy it, thanks so much Tim

Brandon, thank you

hey Nick, no gods here lol, just a guy havin fun, next time you are in Mo. look me up

Joe, it has been a WIP for quite some time now, even after all of this time, I am still enjoying it, thanks for keeping up with it

appreciate that Chas!

hi John, yep you can, and yep still hacking :D

Larry, really appreciate that, thanks

Richard, thanks bro

Jonathan, thank you very much

Dan, I appreciate the kind words

thanks so much Seth

John, buddy , you are way too kind!

hey Dirk, that is such a compliment coming from one of my heroes! thanks bro

Bobby J. really appreciate you taking the time to go through all 70 pages, I am glad you like it, I hope it turns out to your liking, thanks again

Art, you know that means a lot my friend

hey Alyn ol buddy, truly means a lot!, I did try some colors behind them, but it just didn't seem to come through, so I thought it was kinda cool to just see through them, thanks bro

Jon, welcome back, I hope all is well, thanks for catching up, lets see some WIP, we have missed ya!

hi Dave, I hope you are enjoying the progress as much as I am, seeing it slowly come together is as much fun for me, as it is for you, thanks for every thing !!

hi Joe, thanks for checking in, really appreciate it!

Clayton, it takes so much of my time to make my own parts, that I don't have time to make any for some one else, lol maybe some day, thanks

hi Del, thanks so much, hopefully it will look ok with some paint on it, I will have a photo album with the progress pics in it for those who would like to see when I take it to shows

thanx Jon, for those interested in the header project, he got them back from the ceramic coaters, I think they look freakin awesome!

IMG_2164-vi.jpgIMG_2165-vi.jpgIMG_2167-vi.jpg

notice the Gasser in the back ground, that is a true barn find, been setting sense the last time it ran down the track in the early 70's!!! still has the original belts in it with 1970 expiration tags!! 65 427 Vette engine with a cross ram and two 750 Holleys and a 4 speed, waaaay cool!! thanks for looking