Model Cars Magazine Forum

23-window VW bus vignette

tiking

Been working on this for the last 3 days now and this is what I put together. Hope you all approve. If you look closely you'll see some bird eggs inside the right side headlight. The wheel lugs or bolts are on the ground next to the tireless axle.

renovation_object.jpg

renovation_object3.jpg

renovation_object4.jpg

renovation_object5.jpg

renovation_object6.jpg

renovation_object7.jpg

renovation_object81.jpg

renovation_object8.jpg

renovation_object9.jpg

Edited by tiking

Extraordinary! I'm impressed by the level of detail; right down to the ruber window gaskets. The only thing missing is a carpet of pine needles on the roof.

I'd be interested to know how you made the trees. They're some of the most realistic that I've seen.

Extraordinary! I'm impressed by the level of detail; right down to the ruber window gaskets. The only thing missing is a carpet of pine needles on the roof.

I'd be interested to know how you made the trees. They're some of the most realistic that I've seen.

Thank you. Here is an article I wrote for Armorama, explaining how I did it:http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=2626

Also, some pictures of the tops of the trees. How far up into them did you go. Looks very realistic, very nicely done.