Model Cars Magazine Forum

48 Ford Woody

Psychographic

Very nice job on the BMF ! Dave,are you going to paint the roof a different color ? It looks great the body color I was just wondering .

Thanks Pat for the pointers on the BMF.

As for the roof, I stuck with my original plan and painted the roof a flat dark tan to simulate a canvas top. I too liked the painted roof to match the body. Unfortunately the lines for the canvas roof were left and I even added the welting to the sides after cutting it up, plus I never painted the whole roof, the back was still primer.

I doubt there will be anymore progress shots, the next time you see it will be Under Glass.

Thanks Pat for the pointers on the BMF.

As for the roof, I stuck with my original plan and painted the roof a flat dark tan to simulate a canvas top. I too liked the painted roof to match the body. Unfortunately the lines for the canvas roof were left and I even added the welting to the sides after cutting it up, plus I never painted the whole roof, the back was still primer.

I doubt there will be anymore progress shots, the next time you see it will be Under Glass.

Can't wait :) I'm just glad to see you back at it .