Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thrumpeter 63 Nova SS Vert Novice Style

BigBeze

A buddy's dad acutally owns this car , the life size one and today was his birthday. He has no creative skills so he asked me to try my best to put it together for his dad. I started 3 weeks ago and finished up at 4:30 today. Thought you all would like to see how a novice does it LOL.all019.jpg

all021.jpg

all022.jpg

all024.jpg

all023.jpg

all010.jpg

all018.jpg

all013.jpg

all011.jpg

mustangs019.jpg

When my buddy's dad saw it he was like "thats my car!" Then we stuck it in a case and he sat there the rest of the night just peeking over at it with a smile. It was actually his kit and we stoldit from him when he wasn't looking and I put it together. He would have never put it together, works to much.

When my buddy's dad saw it he was like "thats my car!" Then we stuck it in a case and he sat there the rest of the night just peeking over at it with a smile. It was actually his kit and we stoldit from him when he wasn't looking and I put it together. He would have never put it together, works to much.

That story makes me smile. Good job.

Hello there friend!! This is actually a really cool build up fella and if this is novice then this is where Id want to be!! B) I'd like to believe were always learning something new everyday! So keep on with the keepin on!

Paz

Tito