Model Cars Magazine Forum

FERRARI 365 GTS 4 DAYTONA

The Phenom

That paint job looks like red glass... I need to ship you some of my bodies... You can paint everything Ferrari Red... I won't mind ;)

well red is one of my favorite colors for a sports car and black too., the ferrari red has a lot of tones so when i start a new ferrari i always check for references and available colors for the model year ,how much cars were painted red,blue,white,and the rare colors ..

thanks for yor reply!!!!! nice to meet you ;)

• 2 years later...

Great work!

Yours is one of the finest models I have ever seen here. The fit and finish are beautiful! I looked long and hard to find anything out of place, a misaligned paint line - anything! I give up looking! I'll just enjoy it.

This is too sick. These old Ferraris are the greatest. What kind of kit is this?

That was part of Fujimi's Enthusiast series which I believe was recently reissued IIRC. It was originally released back in the late '80's as I had one then.

I have the Coupe and this Spyder as well in my collection, but haven't touched them at all. This is a FANTASTIC kit, and looks as impressive in the box the way it's laid out. Some parts of it can be a little fiddly to put together (as all Fujimi's Enthusiasts Series were), but the effort is well worth as seen in the results on these pages. :lol:

• 2 years later...

Ray, one question, what the heck took you so long to show us all these beautiful builds and to finally become a member of the forum???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Looks like your'e going to be a favorite around here man!!!! :P

thru toughts...

Ray, this 365 is awesome. For my taste a little bit toooo clean overall, but that doesn't matter.

One wish i have: please, choose another background for your models. in my view, it will work better. it makes them more realistic and nothing in the background takes your eyes from it.

• 3 years later...