Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wedge choptop

testing posting photoFamily516.jpg Details,Front bumper,grille,hood,airbreather's,exhaust,mirrors,fueltanks,trim on edge of cab and sleeper,rear deck plates,rear fenderbrackets.All of these parts I made myself. Rear fenders are aftermarket parts.

Edited by ewaskew

Definetly a unique looking truck. I like the color! What color is that anyways? Any motor shots?? I can't help you with the picture posting info because that's one of my downfalls. I need to sharpen my picture taking skills and learning more about posting, cropping and stuff like that. 1st thing I know I need to do is update my camera, but even then I'm lost when it comes to the new fangled cameras and megapixels and stuff like that!! :angry:

Edited by rottin1

Definetly a unique looking truck. I like the color! What color is that anyways? Any motor shots?? I can't help you with the picture posting info because that's one of my downfalls. I need to sharpen my picture taking skills and learning more about posting, cropping and stuff like that. 1st thing I know I need to do is update my camera, but even then I'm lost when it comes to the new fangled cameras and megapixels and stuff like that!! ;)

the pics of my blue and white tow trucks was taken with a 2.1 mega pixel digital camera .