Model Cars Magazine Forum

air ride tank

tubbs

yes, a searched for this and came up with nothing (that's not saying it's not here but...)

I am doing some cars with an air ride system and I want to know what would be a good way to replicate this tank. I was going to use a moon tank and sand and paint it, but it seems too big. any suggestions, how too's?

thanks in advance.

post-5121-0-66935700-1387463301_thumb.jppost-5121-0-39991700-1387463328_thumb.jp

I think that I've seen some rounded tank ends in some of the Plastruct engineering and architectural lines, you might want to check those out. They glue right onto their round tubing, they are used a lot to model industrial tanks and stuff. Another place you might try is a model railroad supplier/catalog/shop they might have what you want nearly ready to use.

This a a question not a tip please post in the correct area

i am looking on how to make them, therefore i am looking for a tip, a trick, or a tutorial. if this is in the wrong section, i am sorry Dave. moderators, if this is in the wrong spot, please feel free to move it. thank you.

• 2 months later...