Model Cars Magazine Forum

Disabled builders group gets some help from a member here

Another way this forum serves us. Nice. B)

That is true Harry....its nice to know in this dog eat dog world there is still some great kind people out there still that can think of others much less fortunate than themselves...and still they have no real clue just how much their help means to others that need it so much. Great people.

Edited by disabled modeler

• 6 months later...

Wonderful news Mark, Glad your group can motor on!

It sure is a blessing buddy...need all the help I can get for them so they can keep busy and active also helps keep their minds off their issues. I and they appreciate any help of any kind...its been a tough road to keep them stocked on my own over the years and its getting tougher for everyone out there but these donations help so much. If anyone wishes to help out please send me a PM...thanks my plastic brothers.

It can be a very caring world. A few years ago, I was in the fortunate position of donating some stuff that was sent to our soldiers in Iraq, as they had requested some stuff from home to work on.

That is very cool Kevin....many do not realize just how much things like this can mean to others and is its own reward.