Model Cars Magazine Forum

Probably more liked in Europe, then the US, the vintage tin I mean, but what's your favorite Cadillac?

I'm partial to the styling of the '57 and '58 potato tail Eldorado Sevilles and the '71 and '72 Eldorado coupes.The last CTS-V wagons were interesting cars,too.

I'd never consider a Caddy as a daily driver,it's not my type of car.My late aunt had Caddys for the last 30 or so years of her life.For her it was a status symbol.

I had an opportunity to drive one of her Cadiilacs once.It was an early 80s vintage rear drive Fleetwood,just a couple years old at the time.The suspension set up was so mushy that the thing would get out of phase with the bumps and rolls of the pavement as it drove straight down the freeway.It was so loose it scared me to drive it.I mentioned my experience to my boss at the time(who had a similar vintage DeVille) and he could scarcely believe me until he had a chance to drive a Fleetwood.Then he told me he had the same experience and that his DeVille didn't drive like that.

Edited by ZTony8