Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toyota Four Runner Rock crawler

Not exactly sure how you guys will take this since the bottom half is indeed a remote control car. I bought a 1/25 scale Losi 4wd Rock crawler and knew right away that I would have to adapt a model kit to get a realistic looking rig. I had this really trashed and hacked up Aoshima Toyota Four runner I got from a friend and I decided it would work out good. I cleaned it up and painted it, several different times as you can see :lol: I cut up the interior tub to make it fit and painted it also. I then added some gear such as the tow strap,gas cans and made a cooler. It is a fun little ongoing project that I can actually bring down to the creek and crawl with.

006-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

Hey cool I am glad you fellas are liking this thing as much as me. I might have to take it down to the creek bed later and snap some clearer pictures. You guys would be amazed at what this little thing can crawl over. Ian I totally agree with you man and I believe that will be the next thing I add. I also want to change the roll cage/bumpers to more realistic dimensions.....thanks for the comments guys.