Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back For Another Season Of Model Building

Hello Everyone,

This coming season is going to be a great season of model car building. With 2013 around the corner, i am taking my skills to the next level, from online building challanges to building new kinds of kits. Early 2011 i got back in this hobby and promised to never loose intrese. 2012 i moved my hobby room to a bigger and better room. now i am priniting my own decals, a state of the art spray booth that i designed. As of right now i am in a online challange with Dr Cranky and the Lab RAT Ory 50's Era Build, Mr Cranky is building a 1950 Chevy 3100 Pick Up. I am building a 1950 Ford F100 Pick Up,Can't forgot the You Tube Community and thare builds we have aprox 15 other builders in this challange. Hope everyone is healthy and in good spirts as we aproch 2013. Feel Free to check out my youtube channel and join the challange RPM Hobbies

Jay I always like to see what someone else is using for their Paint Booth.

When you say your's is State Of The Art can you show some pics.

The new Samsung side by side Refrigerator is State of the Art and comes with GPS and a 7" x 9" LED screen with 3D and AM-FM.

Is your Paint Booth made from Stainless? That would be ideal.

CadillacPat

lol thanks for the support guys cadillac cat state of the art was a joke kinda its and old white cabinet turned sideways so the door hinges downward fish tank light up to with computer fans thats it ill take some pics for ya. Also i am going to start doing more posts on this site due to haters on You Tube