Model Cars Magazine Forum

Death Race 66' Buick Riviera

made007

This is coming along GREAT!!! I must say that the Riviera car was my favorite in terms of "looks and design" followed by the Mustang. Your model is looking fantastic and I just can imagine it in it's final form.....a true killer....in all the sence of the word!!, again great work will be following this build with a lot of interest!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

When I first time saw this thread, I was thinking that if I would build that, it will never be finished... So much work it needs before primer. But now it looks very very good to me, and I can't wait to see, how this one turns out. Really like the look now. Riviera is one of my favorite, Buick has made. Nice job with it do far, keep it coming... :lol:

right now, im working on 1:18 gus cutting an thinning them to look like 1/24, also y added some styrene, the guns on top of the hood are 4 mg34, the front 2 uzis, and 2 ppsh, the uzis and ppsh i have to scratchbuild them, more pics coming this weekend, and thank you for all your comments