Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 Pete 379, Race Trailer, and CARS (Page 3)

Here we go....I finally got it finished, enough, to post it under glass....I'm kinda proud of this one, as I tried something to reinforce the chassis so that it wouldn't sag and it seems to have worked....No discernable sag....I'm happy, happy, happy....Here's a shot of the finished product, first, and then some of the progression...

023a_zps1462c5d1.jpg

025a_zps2403bfc6.jpg

023a_zpse62e6741.jpg

013a_zpsd26b79c9.jpg

011a_zps0bb75a80.jpg

062a_zps2d3fbc63.jpg

Finally got this one almost all done...The only thing I have to do is connect the turbo to the air cleaners....

It's been raining, but tomorrow is supposed to be pretty nice....Hopefully I'll get some outside shots of it....Hope Y'all enjoy it....

Now it's on to the trailer....

Edited by kilrathy10

039a_zps339db7a6.jpg

041a_zps0c4fe292.jpg

044a_zps078ad9f0.jpg

050a_zps7706cb95.jpg

058a_zpsac456cf0.jpg

Here's what I got on the trailer, right now...Completely scratchbuilt, with the exception of the wheels and tires....They're from the 1/20 scale Lindberg edition Pete.....About to start on the interior....I haven't figured out, exactly, what it's gonna look like, but I have a pretty good idea...

Oh, yeah....This thing is just shy of 5' long....59 1/4", to be exact....And 10" tall...

Edited by kilrathy10