Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 57 Ford Special

Scalper

You got me so excited about thi kit I started mine yesterday It was going to be my first model next year. I like your engine and chassis. Interior is also looking good. I hope to get more tips from you like the one about the steering link. Thanks, I'll be tuned in.

Thanks for the comments.

Ron just to let you know. I also had an issue with the exhaust. I would install them after you put the engine in. They just dont seem to ge where they are supposed to .So i had to crazy glue them to get them to sit right. after ripping them out on putting back. My ever fist time using crazy glue on a model.

Thanks Guys,

Jeff no my frame was pretty straight no issues. hope fully your fuel line was an easy fix like mine.

Charlie there is alot of detail in the fuel lines I would use the kit ones, just be carefull

hopefully I will be back on the bench soon... been sick with a nasty lung infection..

Thanks for looking. btw you can post a shot of your progress I am interested to see other peoples 57.

Thanks.