Model Cars Magazine Forum

posting pictures from photobucket

daveblev

i have some pictures on photobucket that i want to post to on the workbench for light trucks. i have downsized them to approx 800x600, and i have copied the address on the pictures, but when i try to paste them to a new topic, it will only let me paste one picture. is the size still too big? help please!

thanks...dave

No, this forum will automatically downsize images which are too large.

Are you copying (Control or Command C) the image link which reads "[img}........[/img}", then pasting (Control/Command V) it into the body of the reply box?

i've been clicking "get link" for each photo, then, i left click on the bottom line. it says "copied". then i do another picture in the library(six total). then i go to this site, and try to start a new topic in on the workbench. it will only let me paste one picture.

You need to start your topic here first then go to Photobucket , click on the photo to enlarge it , copy the link , then come back to your topic and paste it . Do this for each photo you want to post to your topic , one at a time .

You need to start your topic here first then go to Photobucket , click on the photo to enlarge it , copy the link , then come back to your topic and paste it . Do this for each photo you want to post to your topic , one at a time .

You don't need to click on the image to enlarge it if the image link for forums (see my post above) is visible under the image you want to copy.

I do it was Bob says- have two windows open, and copy then paste each image, and repeat for up to ten images per post.

How do you post large pictures rather than the thumbnails? I tried to find a thread on posting pictures and the only one I found was the one that showed the pictures in the thumbnail size. I know if you click on the thumbnail you will get a larger picture but most of your pictures you've posted are already large.