Model Cars Magazine Forum

my 1978 Prowler model #19E travel trailer

It was bought new in the fall of '78 at King City Trailers in King City Ontario, by the original owner who made a trip to Florida with it, they then reaized trailer life was not for him and his wife, my grandfather bought it the spring of '79 from the original owners who lived in Toronto Ontario, and had it hauled to Alliston Ontario, to a trailer park that still exists to this day, Pruetom's Park, after my Grandparents sold there home in Scarbourough Ontario in 2001, it was hualed to there new home in Cambellford Ontario, I got it in '07 from my grandfather, who gave it to me because I was the only one who ever showed intrest in that old yellow turd.

when I got it, it was pretty beaten and Dirty.

pictures016.jpg

pictures017.jpg

pictures018.jpg

pictures021.jpg

pictures019.jpg

pictures030.jpg

truckandtrailer053.jpg

truckandtrailer041.jpg

truckandtrailer046.jpg

truckandtrailer043.jpg

Edited by Dukefan69'

Look comfy Nick. That could be a really great place to build models. The only thing I don't like is the American flag under the Canadian flag and then you have a minor flag above both of them. I know nothing about Canada law/customs but here in the United States, nothing flies above the American flag - NOTHING!!

Well you said it right there Jim in America nothing flies above your flag, but in Canada nothing fly's above our flag, besides those are my grandfathers flags, he's ex Navy, over 30 years service, he was even in the Royal Canadian Navy, and spent a year in the army when he was 16.