Model Cars Magazine Forum

'99 Silverado Regular Cab Short Box! WIP! 09/16/2012 update

I'll get some pics tomorrow when epoxy is dry under natural light. I'm pretty happy the way it came out .

Looks good from what you can see, can try and take a pic in some better light so the flash does not wash out the cab?

I got a stock front end that needs the paint stripped and I think I got a hood to bro.. ill mail you it... I also have two single cab short boxes I have built.. one laid out, ones a 4x4 you look like you did a great job. I bet you could really make some $ if you resin casted it.. nice job man.

yea, this is what I did with that kit! if you did not send out yet, put those in, I'll return the favor! I will lets see some pics of those trucks! enjoy the package!

Very nice conversion. Thanks for sharing your technique

Not much of a technique, I go in balls to the walls!, Not sure what is next! i do the same with my 1:1's! i have been customizing full sized cars for over 35 years, and people like what I do! I love working with models! it lets me relax from the real world! thanks for looking at my project!