Model Cars Magazine Forum

vw corrado G60

kelson

B)

These Revell Corrados are worth pure gold nowadays... I've seen them offered on some EU sites at prices north of 100 Euros...

The yellow is an unusual color for these cars here in continental Europe (they are mostly darker colored or red), but it sure looks great! B)

thats right. i build one loooooong time ago, as it came to the stores.

i alway like if somebody take a rare kit to build them...not only to collect and lay in the shelf...

You made a good job so far! Like, what i see and the color is a classic 90's...not seen often, but true. Look at this: VW Corrado colors ;)

Edited by Dominik

Thank you for the link Dominik :),some very nice colors that I'd love to paint my other Corrado kits,not sure where I'd be able to find them though.

Ok a few small updates:but making progress think I've got the interior where I want it,painted the door inserts with graphite metallic,then applied some dullcoat.

post-1842-0-03952200-1405562008_thumb.jp

As a VW water cooled freak you have just completely turned my world upside down, I had no idea they made a Corrado in scale and now I wan't one. Sound's like it is going to take some time and $ ,but I have to build one. Look's like you are doing a fine job on your kit, I think the steering look's fine grey.

Looking great! I like the yellow, too. My '97 GTI VR6 Drivers Edition was yellow, Ginster Yellow they called it.

I can't even remember when the last time I saw a 1:1 Corrado like that. They must not have made many of those.