Model Cars Magazine Forum

i recently finished a 1/8 blown hemi i started for a future pro mod project. the block started as a TDR unit that i modified to resemble a BAE block. i also used a TDR blower and valve covers. the rest of the engine is entirely scratch built. from the buzzard catcher to the drysump oil pan, it's all scratch built. i hope some will enjoy it.

Dave is another TDR friend and we feel very fortunate that he is using some of our products. I'm sure Dave will be posting more of his work here and you will be amazed at his scratchbuilding skills. Just wait until you see his twin turbo engine!!

thanks guys. i couldn't be happier with the stuff i've bought from TDR. very nice components. the way TDR has worked with me has been a pleasant experience, to say the least. as you know, i build most all of my own stuff. the parts i've gotten have provided me with a really nice place to start which saves me a bunch of time.