Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 gtx convertable pro touring style. updated exhaust ,radiator,motor installed 11/4

mopar01lee

looking real neat!! suspension is looking killer!! glad to see you pushing thru the road bumps. its just me, but i would go with the mopar oval air cleaner. just modify the base to accept the 1 throttle body and paint the lid body color and you are set.

how did you get the blue tint on the guages?

Very cool job you doing!

I'm building a RR also and I was thinking about make a 4-link also but I don't know yet where put exaust system after links. Where you'll install your exaust?

If you want to see mine http://www.small-dreams.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=13787 . Now I'm in day 11 of my build.

Cheers

Well I got a lill more done. Engine installed. Still got a ways to go. Put in the frame connectors, finish the roll bar.well on with the pics

An Cesar I will address ur? In next post.

2012-11-04082438.jpg

2012-11-04082804.jpg

2012-11-04082308.jpg

Modified the kits radiator to resemble a performance aluminum one.

2012-11-04082335.jpg

2012-11-04082249.jpg

More to come ..

looking real neat!! suspension is looking killer!! glad to see you pushing thru the road bumps. its just me, but i would go with the mopar oval air cleaner. just modify the base to accept the 1 throttle body and paint the lid body color and you are set.

how did you get the blue tint on the guages?

Tubbs the gauges are decals. I got a sheet off the bay with some really cool gauge faces on it .. flames, skulls. Rat fink. A lot of faces..

• 4 weeks later...