Model Cars Magazine Forum

New site. New colors.

Scalefinishes.com is almost open. Official opening date is August 22nd. (you can order, but the site is not complete)

Due to the success of my Ebay store, thanks to several people from this forum, I have decided to make the leap and try this paint thing in earnest.

I have have been working on getting a few new items. Spraycans lead the list, but are a HUGE investment and will take some time to get. I will carry them though.

I am also trying to get some custom colors. So far Dupont Hot hues (www.hothues.dupont.com/) looks like the colors I'll carry.

If anyone has any other items they would like to see me carry LET ME KNOW.

Thanks

Jameston

I agree. The website is easy to navigate. Not a lot of bells and whistle's which is perfectly fine with me.

I want paint and not have to muddle through a bunch of stuff to get it.

Great job Jameston.

The only thing I can think of you looking to carry would be Plasti-Kote primers, T-235, T-236 and T-237. These are spray cans, and work great.

Chris

• 1 month later...
As an update, I'm sad to say the spray cans will NOT be available until around Christmas. But look for Hot hues in stock soon.

Thank you to all those who have visited the new site, it has been a much bigger success than I had even hoped for.

Jameston

That's great news!

I directed a few people to your site this last weekend. Hope they made it over and ordered!

Chris