Model Cars Magazine Forum

Styrene Stars book?

Okay, maybe I misread it, but what does "great work, guys" mean? Is Dr. Cranky "guys?" Where do they state they were talking about the book? Evidently, Derick was also confused by saying, "the magazine you see in his post is in his signature. it's below the gray line."

Guys as in, the other "guys" whose work is featured in the book. He was complimenting them, their work, an maybe Harry and Virgil for their role in the book, too.

For LDO and anyone else unclear of the forum rule...

Mentioning a new product here is perfectly ok. New products are talked about here all the time. In fact we have a big long thread going right now regarding the new Rat Roaster kit.

What's against the rules is selling any product directly here on the forum.

Example:

OK: I hear the new Pocher kit will be a Lamborghini, it looks pretty cool.

Not OK: I have the new Pocher kit for sale at $XXX, to order it from me, click here.

Come on Harry you give a link to a Pocher kit on the cheap and the it don't work! What kind of example is that!! :blink:

I don't know what that means. What are you talking about?

Harry, I hope you were being just an tongue in cheek as my original reply to your fake Pocher "click here" as I was with my reply; either that or someone is pretty obtuse! I must have clicked on that silly thing for a good ten minutes before finally figuring out your crafty ruse! :D

Edited by Skip