Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looks ready for putty and primer to me. So, it's 3:23 PST. Putty, 15 minutes, dry, 30 minutes, sand, 35 minutes, off the hook wild paint with possible Alclad, 1 hour and 10 minutes, room for error on time and walk dog, 30 minutes. That's 3 hours. I'll check Under Glass at 6:23.

Looks ready for putty and primer to me. So, it's 3:23 PST. Putty, 15 minutes, dry, 30 minutes, sand, 35 minutes, off the hook wild paint with possible Alclad, 1 hour and 10 minutes, room for error on time and walk dog, 30 minutes. That's 3 hours. I'll check Under Glass at 6:23.

Waiting waiting waiting, Hey Joe, at least we're in the same time zone as John!

G

Hello.......I modified the exhaust pipes and mocked-up......forward foot controls mocked -up........scratch turbo and cam cover mocked-up.......I will work on the oil tank and finish up the belt drive tonight.......almost ready for tear down and primer.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1793.jpg

DSCF1795.jpg

DSCF1796.jpg

DSCF1797.jpg

DSCF1802.jpg

John - I swear you're a dynamic one-man model factory that only builds the most far out, one-of-a-kind builds at breakneck speed where each one deserves to be in a museum. Now I think I know where Santa's elves are during the rest of the year. How soon do they go back to the north pole?

Hello.......Wheel`s hand painted and clear coated........engine hand painted and clear coated......frame,oil tank,fork`s,tran`s, belt drive shroud and rocker`s painted H.O.K. black with clear coat......rear wheel,trans ,fork`s ,oil tank and belt drive shroud installed........I will plumb the engine tonight......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1812.jpg

DSCF1814.jpg

DSCF1817.jpg

DSCF1818.jpg

DSCF1829.jpg