Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL East roll call

The old Taurus is gonna chance to stretch her legs next weekend , NNL

East on Saturday in "Jersey" , and Valleycon 17 in Chicopee MA. on Sunday . ( one of my regular contest stops )

Last year was my first trip to the NNL East and definately not my last . As long as the price of gas stays below 5.00 a gallon , I'll be there......oh yea, if it does go above 5.00 hmmmm......hitchhiking to "Jersey" with a box of models................. sounds like a Stephen King thriller .

Hope to see you all there , and put some faces with the names .

Take care ,

and see you around the clubhouse ,

Steve D.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or under Rants and Raves. :evil:

I budgeted a reasonable amount of money and had it set aside, cleverly scheduled my business trips around this weekend (Out of town meeting later today, rushing to Virginia for a project install next week) and even preprinted my reg form, directions, shopping list and went so far as to get an oil change and replace the air filter on my car in preparation for the trip to Parsnippity! Was I goin'? Heck yeah!

Well, it isn't happening now. Oh, how I yearn for the days when I was single and only moderately responsible...

For those who are going, have fun, take lots of photos, and be sure to give the vendors lots of business!

For those who aren't, the three of us can meet here and talk about models till everybody gets back...