Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dave Susan

ajulia

Hello all!

Ive been gone for a bit and i notiice my cool buddy isnt here anymore I pulled up treehugger but nothing! Has anyone heard from him! Hope all is well and I'd love to see what on the bench D'! Stay cool and safe wherever you are bud!

peace

ajulia

Ajulia, Dave goes by Muppet Fan, and he was basically chased out of here, some people wanted poof of his awards for his models and every time he posted they kept hounding him. Thats what I know, if there is anything else that went on, I don't know. Thats what I saw, I hope he comes back though.

Yikes! Thats so unfortunate! Really awesome guy and the bench was always full of good'ole eye candy! Hey Dave' home is home bra! Clay thanks for the heads up! Hows the family doin fella? Hope all is well and stay cool Clay!

peace

Tito

Tito, family is doing awesome!, How is yours? Did you have a little bundle of joy not too long ago?

Hey C' Well the pic is a few yrs old! Ive tried uploading newer pics but the format says the pic is to large to use as a avatar or main picture! i tried lowering the size pics thru the camera and it still says the same! Any help would be great! As for the homestead were blessed here in cold upstate ny! The pic was taken when my youngest daughter was born that was when she was innocent now shes 3 and a complete level 10 hurricane lol! All in all fella were good. Were currently waiting to hear the status of my transfer at work to Va. Beach Va. God wills it Ill be there by the first of Feb!

Hey ajulia,

How are you doing? and welcome back!

I was wondering the same thing, I had the privilege to meet Dave in real life in Portland and I had a good time. I didn't know he was chased away and I do remember he had words once, but never paid to much attention to it. But that is awful to be honed away.

I second Ajulia, Dave, come home :lol: