Model Cars Magazine Forum

2013 Chevy SS is unvailed today

martinfan5

I like it but, I want to ask a question about NASCAR and cars. Im a die hard believer that cup cars should be based on two door cars. Now being that an SS is supposed to be a four door car, then why is the B Pillar so far back that if it were a street car there is no way someone could fit in and out the back seat?

I like it but, I want to ask a question about NASCAR and cars. Im a die hard believer that cup cars should be based on two door cars. Now being that an SS is supposed to be a four door car, then why is the B Pillar so far back that if it were a street car there is no way someone could fit in and out the back seat?

You have to remember that the race version has been changed a little bit from the street version

Is it true that there would be a NASCAR Racer made from new Chevy Camaro? I read it somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's true or not? Maybe someone in here knows better?

That looks quite mean to me. Hopefully someone Is releasing a kit, Diecast, prepainted or anything model-related of these new cars.

Is it true that there would be a NASCAR Racer made from new Chevy Camaro? I read it somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's true or not? Maybe someone in here knows better?

That looks quite mean to me. Hopefully someone Is releasing a kit, Diecast, prepainted or anything model-related of these new cars.

The Nationwide series is going to run Camaro decals, but the body is not really shaped like the Camaro , its close , but still the basic Nationwide series body style

images.jpg

Who even makes 2 doors anymore? The Mustangs and Challengers in Nationwide, but nowadays the only things with 2 doors are trucks. And a lot of those have 4 doors!

Thank goodness the splitter and wings are gone. Was sorta icky, like seeing your mother-in-law wear a miniskirt. Like the SS, the Fusion even more.

I have to agree with that, and thats a funny way of putting it :lol: , you know the Fusion is still being used right?

bk2.jpg

And here is Jeff Gordons new DTEH paint scheme

jg24.jpg