Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sik N' Twisted Kustoms shop trucks...Ram VTS

chevellekid

Ok, as some of you know my dream is to open up a kustom car shop, Sik N Twissted Kustoms, so I thought it would be a cool idea to build a cuple of shop trucks for it. I'm gonna build three of em for now, Dodge Ram VTS, Chevy Silverado, and a '56 Nomad.

The first one on the bench is the Ram, It's getting the rims from my Buick GN DONK (the donk rims are a perfect size for a fullsize pickup), a kustom red and black interior, shaved all the way around, and because it's the VTS it has a lowered suspension and a Viper motor.

Then comes the Nomad, it has a 383 Stroker, 2spd powerglide, and is going to have a basic black vinyl interior with some orange in it.

Then I'll do the Silverado, but I'm not sure what I'll do to it.

I'm still deciding the colors for the trucks and the Nomad, but I think I'll do the Nomad in flat black and flat red.

Here are some mockup pics of the Ram..

RamVTS003.jpg

RamVTS002.jpg

RamVTS001.jpg

Ben Kenobi!!

ok I figgered out the color combo, Testors Saphire Blue (as seen on my Tamiya Honda S-2000 (look in tuner section...lol) but instead of being on a grey primer it will be over a black base to give it a darker hue. It will also have some gloss black accents on it.

Progress soon I hope!!

Ben Kenobi!