Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next "Batman" actor?

sjordan2

Batman will appear in the next "Superman" sequel. Ben Affleck was named to play him, but he withdrew after a very negative outcry by fans, even though he played Daredevil in a failed movie. Who should play him?

My votes are for Jim Caviezel (Person of Interest), Gerard Butler (Phantom of the Opera), Eric Bana (Troy, Munich) and Jon Hamm (Mad Men).

I wouldn't select performers who are known for other major franchises like Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr. and Hugh Jackman.

Edited by sjordan2

Honestly I liked keaton's batman in the first one. With the second movie I lost interest until a friend made me watch the christen bale batman opposite liam neeson. But as far as a new actor goes as long as they stay away from val kilmer they should be ok. I saw him recently and if they did bring him back as batman they would have to let out the costume a lot! The boy doesn't miss to many meals it looks like. Or wait rory cochrane (slater from dazed and confused) would be an interesting choice lol

Edited by mnwildpunk

Batman will appear in the next "Superman" sequel. Ben Affleck was named to play him, but he withdrew after a very negative outcry by fans.

Nope. Untrue. I scoured the internet for some sort of report to support this, but it's not out there.

I think Ben will surprise a lot of people in this role. Zack Snyder will not let him screw this up.

Nope. Untrue. I scoured the internet for some sort of report to support this, but it's not out there.

I think Ben will surprise a lot of people in this role. Zack Snyder will not let him screw this up.

Just going with what's been reported on the daily gossip shows for a couple of weeks.

Shia Labeouf as Batman, Katy Perry as Catwoman, Ricky Gervais as Joker, Seth Rogan as Penguin, Jim Carrey as Riddler, Harrison Ford as Commissioner Gordon, Jude Law as Alfred.

How dare you mention Seth Rogen in connection with Batman! I thought you were making a list of funny people? Seth Rogen is a total JOKE, but he's FAR from funny!

All Seth Rogen did was ruin the Green Hornet and 21 Jump Street.

If I may quote Peter Griffin- "While I may not agree with what you say sir, I'll defend to the death your right to say it." As far as I'm concerned the only passable thing Rogen has done so far was voicing "Paul". Every character he plays is the same tired old thing. Loveable chubby stoner, learns a lesson in the end. There, I just summed up his entire portfolio. :D