Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Camaro Pro Street and Twin Turbo Touring 69

20140612_163349_zpsa5qp4nz2.jpg Made my own hood and started some body work... ways to go still...

20140612_163404_zps6znoe6x9.jpg

few questions,

is that the remains of a jack and coke?

any pringles left?

where did you get, or what did you use to make the jack stands?

ok, kidding aside, this build is awesome to the enth degree, looking great and the detail is superb, wonderfull work so far.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=rc+1%2F10+jack+stands&isNewKw=1&_sop=12&_pgn=1&epp=24&itemId=&fads=1&mfs=SBCLK&acimp=0&sqp=rc+1%2F10+jack+stands&trksid=p2053742.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xrc+1%2F10+jack+stands

Thank you guys.. means alot to me. This is a childhood dream.. im pushing myself to do the best i can.. im not here to out do noone or to prove a point.. if you have a question ill be happy to answer it.. I m building 3 more besides this one, but this one has been sitting the longest (7 yrs) so im going to finish it first.....

The jack stands are rc 1/10 scale that i bought off ebay.. heres a link...

Hey Ralph, I finally made it back in here. :)

This build(s) is looking way awesome mate, I love what you're doing. ;)

It's funny, my "stock" Camaro build (really a ZLX427 Motion car) sits in the same condition as the one you scored from a mate, front end cut off, awaiting some filler panels.

Yours is far more advanced in work though and looks AWESOME! :wub:

Cheers

Greg

20140619_213002_zpsr8hrc4au.jpgey Greg glad to have you back.. lol.. thank you for the compliments.. yeah i allways wanted to try cutting the front off.. its been fun.. i just dont know what rought to go with that one.. i need to finish my current project and come back to this one...

• 2 weeks later...