Model Cars Magazine Forum

Community Hot Rod Build

Sinister_Kreationz

I got some bodywork done on the deuce, long way to go tho. I've got a lot of plans for this one, but I still haven't decided on a motor yet.

Duece5Window15.jpg

Duece5Window16.jpg

I started on the next step,sectioning and channeling. I found a while ago the best way to section was to shave some off the bottom, raise the wheelwells and replace the mouldings around the edges with evergreen 1/2 round plastic.

Duece5Window18.jpg

Looks cool Cole, nice work so far.

Didn't get much done on mine, got the rear wheelwells in. Thought I'd mock up the suspension to see what this bad boy's gonna look like. I tacked the Hemi from the kit together just to see but I think I'm still doing the flatty.

P1030688.jpg

P1030691.jpg

P1030690.jpg

P1030689.jpg

I think I'm going to look for different wheels, these ones are a bit too wide.

this is timed right for me to!! i've had this Flintstone body for a while, long while...thought i'd 'work on it'... lol

25and34016.jpg

PartsPack Caddy...

25and34013.jpg

using the donor 25T switchers kit for chassis and running gear..BigDonkey resin rear wheel/tires, 32 Ford outer front wires with 25T kit innards...gonna use some scale ducting[painted silver] for the exhaust...

25and34007.jpg

getting the look....

25and34005.jpg

may take a little longer to finish, i came downstairs today and this is what i found on my bench!!!

2534lambo025.jpg