Model Cars Magazine Forum

Simpsonville SC SHOW 5-18-2013

Drgon63

I have 7 large boxes of kits I plan on selling, hopefully something you are looking for!

Look for the fat old guy with a sun burned forehead!

maybe I met you? I kinda look like Michael McDonald of the Doobie Brothers. Bought a few kits mostly modified stockers and corvettes as welll as some wide five hubs that ive been needing! Looking forward to the next one, which I guess will be my club show July 13th in Lexington S.C.

maybe I met you? I kinda look like Michael McDonald of the Doobie Brothers. Bought a few kits mostly modified stockers and corvettes as welll as some wide five hubs that ive been needing! Looking forward to the next one, which I guess will be my club show July 13th in Lexington S.C.

I had the table at the far end on the right side as you walked in. You may have bought a kit or two from me or my wife, I had on a Pepsi Tshirt. Sold a bunch of kits, one guy bought 8 kits and gave away one of the boxes I hauled them in so he could carry them out to his car easier!

Thinking about that July show, is it as big as the Simpsonville show? I still have some kits to get rid of, even after selling off close to 50 yesterday!

Tom who...??? Oh yeah, Tom! Only kidding :). We're LIARS club members from way back and could tell you some stories...

I'm glad you did well with your sales. Yep, I was at the show; I was the one who kept walking up for awards in the LIARS t-shirt. I'm sorry I missed you again but I will catch up to you one of these days; if not at a SCMA meeting in Rock Hill, then at one of the upcoming local shows.