Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #187 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

I'm going with a model on this one. Too many things just don't look right. Front brake like is not tied to anything. In that position, going down the road it would rub the tire or get pulled off, no apparent throttle or clutch levers/actuators, I can see lines going up the the handle bars but no visable means of operating anything other than a suicide shifter and a rear brake pedal. I must say though, it has an equal amount of good parts. This is either a very cleaver bike builder or modeler. Not certian which.

The front brake does have a hydraulic line - it just isn't a hand brake but I don't know enough about motorcycles to know if that's for real or not. Anyway, given my total ignorance this week (and many other weeks) I have flipped a coin and heads said it's real. I'm gonna start doing that every time and see how I do.

Harry is playing with what little of our minds we have left on this one.

There are no cables on the handlebars,wanting us to think it is a model.But,that is what he wants us to believe and vote model.I voted real,but I am going to change mine to model.I am so confused!!!!!