Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Chevrolet Chevelle- Mastered by Tom Ellifritt

Sometimes patience pays off. I have been looking for the colonnade chevelle for years, anf have come close to buying a stock car kit for conversion several times. I just joined this forum today, and guess what I find? My best friend in high school had a 73 2dr hdtp and we went everywhere in that car, and a cousin had a 76 Laguna about the same time. Like the man said-Paypal is ready! Incredible work on the kit by the way.

Unfortunately, I can't make NNL-East this year; one of my closest friends from high school is getting married that day, so I have other plans.

That said, Kevin, between this, the Hawk and a couple of other things, you're going to be getting plenty of money from me over the next few months anyway.

Charlie Larkin

So will we have to go to the missing link website (which dosent always work the greatest with my phone) , or will you post ordering info in this forum?

you can always contact me through the forum!

Unfortunately, I can't make NNL-East this year; one of my closest friends from high school is getting married that day, so I have other plans.

That said, Kevin, between this, the Hawk and a couple of other things, you're going to be getting plenty of money from me over the next few months anyway.

Charlie Larkin

there is a stude ready right now!

Any updates?

May i suggest changing the name of this thread to 73 Chevelle, instead of 74 Chevelle? We are talking currently about the 73, correct?

Done. Tom if you're reading this and object to your name in the title, please let me know, but I think credit is most certainly deserved in this case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...