Model Cars Magazine Forum

The BEST model-based hobby shop in the SW is now online

Top Shelf Models in Owasso, Oklahoma now has a website. The web store is not operational yet, but you can contact them thru the website. It is a model shop owned and operated by a model builder.

Top Shelf has a tremendous selection of kits, accessories and supplies including a large inventory of Tamiya, Aoshima, Hasagawa and Fujimi kits. Top Shelf Models has been my primary LHS for 10 years and would like to be yours too. Tell them I sent you. ;)

Edited by Marc @ MPC Motorsports

Tell them I sent you. ;)

Yeah, and they'll say "Marc who?" or "OH, you know THAT guy, we'll have to charge you double!" ;):D:lol:

I'm just kidding, Marc! I love the look of their sign, and already saved to my favorites. Please let everyone up to date when they get the web store up and running.

Top Shelf Models in Owasso, Oklahoma now has a website. The web store is not operational yet, but you can contact them thru the website. It is a model shop owned and operated by a model builder.

Top Shelf has a tremendous selection of kits, accessories and supplies including a large inventory of Tamiya, Aoshima, Hasagawa and Fujimi kits. Top Shelf Models has been my primary LHS for 10 years and would like to be yours too. Tell them I sent you. ;)

I've seen these guys at the Heartland Nats they always have an awesome selection with them.

Thanks Marc. Let us know when he gets the website operational so we can see his stock!

:angry:

Edited by Len Woodruff

• 5 months later...

Top Shelf has a tremendous selection of kits, accessories and supplies including a large inventory of Tamiya, Aoshima, Hasagawa and Fujimi kits. Top Shelf Models has been my primary LHS for 10 years and would like to be yours too. Tell them I sent you. :lol:

Marc, just now found this, but I'll be glad to trust your recommendation. :)

cool! The owner has been a friend for over 25 years. He's an avid car modeler and a good one too. I had an op to visit his shop about 2 years ago when I was traveling around the country. It was great seeing all my old Tulsa buddies too. Glad to see someone can live his dream and make a successful business in these hard times. I have nothing in the ways of hobby shop where I live.

Edited by Bowtienutz