Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Fujimi Wheels,20" BBS LM.

Aoshima VIP 18" (I think they are Work wheels)

Fujimi Nostalgic Racer Tuning Parts. 1 Doch 2000cc S20 with race carbs. 1 OHC 2400ccm L24 Stock. Racing Seats,Steering wheel,Buckles.

Fujimi Garage & Tools.

Resin Honda B series 4cyl.

Resin Allison v12.

1:24/25 John Player decals.

And the lift and engine lift.

post-11584-0-50580600-1368302027_thumb.j

post-11584-0-49202000-1368302036_thumb.j

Edited by om617

It's been a good week arround here for for me. I got a few things on my want list. One complete 1/16 flatbed and another one that will need some work. A bulldozer that I have been wanting for a long time and a few other things I have been eyeballing for a while. Best part is all trailers except the display case one were free. The others were picked up at way below what they usually go for.

Edited by Evilbenny

Since we were in Lansing this morning for the lil one's surgery, I decided to look up the nearest Hobby Lobby. It was 10 miles away so we swung by. Hadn't actually intended on picking anything up, but I found this on the top shelf, outer plastic gone, but everything in the box sealed in bags. Found the manager and asked him about a discount. He looks it up and says "Well, it's originally $59.99, so how does $20 sound?" What else could I say but DEAL? Couldn't pass it up at $20.

20130513_133629_zps520f93ef.jpg

Mailman also dropped these 2 off from jimnohio.

20130513_134220_zps8fd2916b.jpg

got a chrome wheel set for my lathe , bling ,,, Pimp My Lathe lol ,, and a few auto's , a 300 Z a VW and a 911 oh and some testors clear and some Metalizer , I had a bad thing happen , I was getting ready to paint and the phone rang and I went back to shake the metalizer and forgot I had the cap off , and the entire bottle is all over my walls and all over a Fender Tele , I was able to clean the guitar but it ruined the pickguard grrrrrrrr013_zpsb5708a63.jpg012_zps8cf85162.jpg

I was getting ready to paint and the phone rang and I went back to shake the metalizer and forgot I had the cap off , and the entire bottle is all over my walls

Martinis = good shaken. Paint = better stirred (especially clears). ;)

Since we were in Lansing this morning for the lil one's surgery, I decided to look up the nearest Hobby Lobby. It was 10 miles away so we swung by. Hadn't actually intended on picking anything up, but I found this on the top shelf, outer plastic gone, but everything in the box sealed in bags. Found the manager and asked him about a discount. He looks it up and says "Well, it's originally $59.99, so how does $20 sound?" What else could I say but DEAL? Couldn't pass it up at $20.

20130513_133629_zps520f93ef.jpg

I was thinking of getting that kit as well, but the price kept me from doing so (it's $79.99 here in my neck of the woods). But with a deal like that I wouldnt have been able to pass it up either. I still plan to get it, just not sure when. Lol

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...