Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

Hello.......thank you all for the interest and following this build.......I started the major body work.........I still have a ton of modifications and sanding to do.........but,this is a quick mock-up .......I will work on the doors tomorrow.......thanks for looking.

DSCF6329.jpg

DSCF6327.jpg

DSCF6325.jpg

DSCF6324.jpg

DSCF6322.jpg

DSCF6338.jpg

OMG, John!

". . . And away, we go!"

Is it just me, or is it crazy how well the Chrysler quarter panel's lines flow into the Chevy truck cab? That triangular valley down the sides of the Chevy match up almost perfectly with the same valley on the Chrysler parts.

I was struck by the same thing! Amazing.

Just think ... who was the guy who first visualized this? :rolleyes: What? A Chevy pickup and a Chrysler sitting side by side, or this guy just cooks it up in his brain and it works!???

B)

Hello.......thank you all very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them..........I did some work on the doors........I will add the window frames tomorrow.......I opened up the rear for the taillights and made some taillight buckets......I still need to do allot of sanding and shaping........thanks for looking.

DSCF6369.jpg

DSCF6368.jpg

DSCF6366.jpg

DSCF6365.jpg

DSCF6364.jpg

DSCF6362.jpg