Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Cougar Body And Interior

I have bought plenty of resin parts(wheels, hoods,etc) in the past, but I just got my first resin body last week. I have been wanting a first year Cougar for a long time, I almost bought a 1/1 last summer, but let it get away, so I did the next best thing................got one in scale. Ordered the 67 Cougar body and stock interior transkit from Reliable Resin. Nicely cast, not a pinhole to be found. It looks injection molded with the flash cleaned off. And no, I haven't been compensated :o for this shameless plug, but with a couple of seemingly bad aftermarket sellers in the last few months(or more), I thought I would take the opportunity to point out a good one. Thanks for your time, have a wonderful day. :huh:

I have bought plenty of resin parts(wheels, hoods,etc) in the past, but I just got my first resin body last week. I have been wanting a first year Cougar for a long time, I almost bought a 1/1 last summer, but let it get away, so I did the next best thing................got one in scale. Ordered the 67 Cougar body and stock interior transkit from Reliable Resin. Nicely cast, not a pinhole to be found. It looks injection molded with the flash cleaned off. And no, I haven't been compensated :lol: for this shameless plug, but with a couple of seemingly bad aftermarket sellers in the last few months(or more), I thought I would take the opportunity to point out a good one. Thanks for your time, have a wonderful day. :lol:

Thank You ............. flattered :lol:

I'm not sure what it is w/ that 67 Cougar trans kit

That's the same reaction Marc Nellis had w/ his first purchase w/ us & that kit

We have "a lot of" fresh new SURPRISES in store for the New Year

No previews on many , however there are some you'al seen

Really busy w/ last minute orders

Thanks again

Build ON !

Don