Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here's my '06 builds so far...

Steve H.

Four of 'em, so far... thats not bad for me! I may finish a few more, but "The Slump" hit and I've been fumbling around since finishing the Dodge Phoenix...

My '70 Mustang, built for the NNL West Pro Street/Pro Touring theme...

25-vi.jpg

Retro Hobbies Tiki trike... I passed the other three on to my buddies and let them build them, but I get to keep them!

http://public.fotki.com/ModelCarGuy2003/retro_hobby_trikes/

P1010007-vi.jpg

My '06 Mustang w/ aftermarket resin parts. Nice kit and fun build, but the resin hood was frustrating. With primer, there's 8 different paints on the body. I spent a lot of time masking!

P5070041-vi.jpg

"Two-Timer" , christened with that name because the first resin body was so bad, I had to order another from ModelHaus to finish it. Its a slammer, but this is one of my favorite models now.

E-vi.jpg

That Trike looks great! I don't know anything about them, but I think it must have a turning radius like a 747 :)

Question: What wheels are those in the yellow Mustang? (Here we go again with the wheel fetish....:D)

Yeah, It probably turns like a floundering battleship!

The Mustang wheels are just Pegasus T's, which fit the Mustang kit tires perfectly.

The spokes are painted with Tamiya Light Gun Metal.