Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #162 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

Anyone know how to make this picture larger?...I have a pretty small screen on my computer, and this photo is all of 4" diagonally.

Mark, hold the CTRL button down while scrolling with your mouse wheel. I'm on Firefox 4.0 and that works for me-------although it should work in IE as well.

HTH! :lol:

Mark, hold the CTRL button down while scrolling with your mouse wheel. I'm on Firefox 4.0 and that works for me-------although it should work in IE as well.

HTH! :lol:

That works no matter what browser you use.... it's a feature built into the computer. You're actually zooming in on your whole screen, not just the photo.

Thanks...you can do the same thing by using the "Change Zoom Level" % screen size in the lower right of the screen on IE, too which I already tried...but in either case you get a pixelated mess because the image is too low-res. Guess I'll sit this one out. Can't make out anything from a tiny, blurry image like this one.

I don't understand why you are getting a pixelated mess when you zoom in, Mark. I just zoomed in on it at 325% and it's very clear on my 19 inch widescreen. You might want to try adjusting your monitor's resolution and try zooming in on it again. Mine's set at 1440x900.

By the way, I think this is another one of Harry's large scale tricks, so I'm going against the grain and saying model. :P